WHAT are we looking for?
- © K.-H. Laube/pixelio/Fähndrich
Projects you carried out on your own initiative: Show us what you construct, build and develop in your home garage, garden and living room, basement or kitchen. Present us your technical artwork, your cultural or social project!
The focus is on your own technical, engineering or scientific initiative, creativity and scientific know-how around the topics of electrical engineering and computer science.
We are looking for creative up to unconventional DYI-projects – ranging from prototype to social or community involvement:
- from small inventions to big innovations
- from individualized up to optimized technology
- future media, Internet of Things up to robotics
- from smart apps to computer games
- technology and digital platforms for art, culture and social welfare / community involvement
It is important that
- you carried out your project yourself on your own initiative outside your studies,
- the topic is related to the fields of electrical engineering or computer science
- your project was significantly influenced by the knowledge you gained in your studies
For further details, please check our participation terms  website (German).