The Information Systems Management (Wirtschaftsinformatik) master's program is designed to equip the graduates with the skills they need to pursue academic work in the area of Information Systems Management. The objective of this interdisciplinary master's program is to bundle, deepen and systematically supplement the knowledge, abilities, and skills regarding the methods, approaches, and current technologies of Information Systems Management as well as Computer Science and Economics, which were acquired during the bachelor studies.
Graduates of the master's program will be able to:
- apply their knowledge and work independently on scientific issues,
- develop and implement innovations in the field of information and communication technology on their own,
- link knowledge and issues of different disciplines, make scientifically based decisions and to reflect on the potential impacts in the wider context. That includes the fast reaction on changing circumstances and an appropriate adaptation of the decision-making process if needed,
- structure complex topics and present them appropriately both in writing and orally,
- work in groups and have the capacity for teamwork, collaboration, and communication as well as social competence while taking diversity aspects into account.