More detailed information on application conditions and application deadlines can be found at the central website of the Student Services .
If you have completed your first degree at our university, please apply directly to TU Berlin .
In case your first degree is not from TU Berlin, you have to apply via uni-assist .
The Master's program is admission-restricted. Applications for the Master's program are accepted for both the winter or the summer semester. Information on admission and selection procedures can be found in the Entry and Admission Regulations (ZZO) for the Master's program in Information Systems Management (Wirtschaftsinformatik)  (TU-AMBl. No. 22, August 11, 2017). Information is given in German.
An unofficial translation of the Entry and Admission Regulations you can find here. 
Entry and Admission
If there are more qualified applicants than places available at the study program (WS: 60 places, SoSe: 40 places), there will be a selection process, according to program-specific selection criteria (see below). Only applicants who have fulfilled the entry requirements with regard to contents, can participate in this selection process.
Entry requirements, in addition to the general
entry requirements according to Section 10 to 13 of the Act on Higher
Education Institutions in the State of Berlin (BerlHG),
applicants must have:
first university degree that qualifies for a profession in the field
of Information Systems Management or a similar, related course of
study. The responsible examination board decides
on equivalence and subject-related eligibility. A course of study is
generally considered similar or related as stated above when the
degree includes the following elements:
- at least 15 CP in the field of Mathematics,
- at least 20 CP in the field of Computer Science,
- at least 10 CP in the field of Information Systems Management and
- at least 10 CP in the field of Economics and Business.
- English language proficiency corresponding to level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference of Languages (CEFR). The responsible examination board decides on the approval of acquired English skills. The examination board provides information about valid evidence of language skills. You can find the list of tests and test scores that we accept here .
As stated above the examination board decides on the equivalence and the subject-specific qualifications. Please complete the suitability assessment form for entering the Master’s degree program Information System Management (Wirtschaftsinformatik)  (Graduate Admissions: quick access 98064). Please send the form and all required documents to uni-assist.
Applicants who have fulfilled the above-mentioned entry requirements, will be added to a ranking list according to the following selection criteria:
- Overall grade of the previous degree (weighting of 55 %),
- The field(s) of study of the previous degree (weighting of 35 %) plus
- Further qualifications attained outside university courses (weighting of 10 %).
The criterias will be weighted and aggregated and result in a ranking list for the allocation process. After the selection process is completed, applicants are informed by the responsible office of the Central University Administration of the results (a notice of admission or rejection). Selected applicants receive notification of admission along with information for enrollment. Study places that are not accepted or are refused by applicants who have been granted admission will be re-allocated through the step-up process.
If there are less applicants than places available at the study program after reviewing the applications concerning formal and subject-specific requirements there will be no prior selection. All applicants that fulfill the entry requirements will get an admission.